From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: [*] McAfee plugin 4.1 is released
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 06:09:37 -0700
To: <CGPupdate>
Hello,

McAfee anti-virus plugin version 4.1 has been released.

<http://www.communigae.com/CGPMcAfee/>

Platforms available:
* Solaris-Sparc
* Solaris10-x86
* Linux-x86
* Linux-x86_64
* FreeBSD 6.2+ x86
* FreeBSD 6.2+ x86_64
* Windows-x86
* MacOSX-UB (Intel+PowerPC)

Changes from version 4.0:
* includes McAfee Engine 5.4.00

The new features of McAfee Engine 5.4.00:
NEW FEATURES:

The Anti-Virus Engine in this package has the
following new features:

-   It's faster than before : We've listened to
    our customers who asked for a faster Engine
    and it delivers superior performance to
    current McAfee Anti-Virus products on all
    supported platforms.

-   Improved detection of existing, new and
    potential threats which increases the depth
    and breadth of the protection we provide.

-   Delivered in a engine for all supported platforms
    ~ Enhanced support for Adobe Flash (.swf) file
      format

    ~ Improved File Decomposition, helping us to
      detect more threats. Including enhanced
      support for the Nullsoft Installer file
      format.

--