From: Technical Support support@communigate.com <CGPupdate@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: [!] CGPro 6.2.6 ActiveSync bug may block synchronization of Calendars and Contacts
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 06:19:47 -0700
To: <CGPupdate>
Hello,

We are sorry to inform that we have just discovered a bug in the CommuniGate Pro version 6.2.6 released recently. Because of this bug AirSync accounts added recently may fail to synchronize their Calendar and Contacts folders. Accounts created prior to upgrade to 6.2.6 are not affected if calendars synchronization was not restarted for them.

We plan to release the version 6.2.7 with the fix shortly and pre-release builds may be available on a request to support@communigate.com.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards,