From: Юрий Страшнов <j.strashnov@rsu.edu.ru>
Subject: Re: A-spell
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 21:54:54 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We are using ASpell in our SuSE Linux environment. It was installed from .rpm by the YaST with additional dictionaries.

This is our CGP configuration  ("Settings -> General -> Spelling" in webadmin interface):
Enabled "yes"
Language "English"
Program Name and Parameters "/usr/bin/aspell -a --lang=en_US"
Convert to: Unicode (UTF-8)

Enabled "yes"
Language "German"
Program Name and Parameters "/usr/bin/aspell -a --lang=de_DE"
Convert to: Unicode (UTF-8)

and so on for other languages.

Be carefull, aspell binary may have another path in your distributive ? you can check it with command "which aspell".

Good luck!