From: Will Matthews <will@gap.ca>
Subject: Re: IPAD
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:17:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Well said.  Let's put this one to bed folks!

On 2010-05-05, at 3:15 PM, Jon Trimmer wrote:

I donít think this list is really the place for a fanboy / hateboy flame war.  We should keep on topic of functionality with CGP.  There are a million other websites out there for the war on silly arguments.

Jon

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, an associate or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
GVC Direct, Inc.