From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.3.6 is released
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 23:12:26 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK. I am using Windows x86_64 for the record. I'm sure a number of others are, too?

On May 7, 2010, at 8:21 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:

I was referring to x86_64.

NH

On 2010-05-03 12:43, Tom Rymes wrote:

Nicolas,

I know that CGS already answered, but were you referring to the x86_64 build or the Itanium build?

Tom
On 2010-04-28 02:29, Technical Support wrote:

Minor/Bug Fix Release The CommuniGate Pro 5.3.6 has been released: == Valid Core License Keys: issued after the 1st of Dec, 2008 ==

-- Nicolas Hatier, ing. <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>