From: Tracy Fread <tracy.f@diversicom.net>
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:51:56 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I got my VL almost 2 weeks ago. Outlook 2010 seems to work fine (so far) with the CGP mapi connector, but there is no interface for CGP (server side settings, vacation greeting, etc). This is easy for me to overcome as I can log into the web admin page and change whatever settings I need, but I have to hold off on giving Outlook 2010 to the rest of the office due to this. Outlook seems to lock up a lot less and changing folders is much more responsive. We have one giant shared calendar within Outlook/CGP that seems to work a lot better too...

Tracy Fread