From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: Oddity in IM
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:12:49 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, this does seem to be a chatroom. It was not obvious to me at first how I would access it, and even less so how it was created in the first place. However, I was able to log in to Pronto, click on the "Join Conference" button and paste in uniqtask-52953FED000001@rymes.com and join that conference. See the other user, and talk back and forth.

Two questions really remain here for me:

1.) How was this conference created, and why the odd name?
2.) How do I kill it?

The user in question only has access to Pronto and Windows Messenger.

Tom