From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: Oddity in IM
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:27:44 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
John,

Thanks for the input. What's odd is that the initiating user (the same one that complained this AM) is the only user in the conference. They are currently only logged in (AFAICT) via Windows Messenger, which does not support the conference rooms, again AFAICT. What's odd is that they receive a "keep alive" message of sorts every 15 minutes of inactivity. When they called this morning, they thought someone had cracked our server and was trying to scam them.

It would be nice to have a way for the user themselves to delete this conference room, rather than me having to go into the admin interface every time someone accidentally creates one. How would they do this?

Also, I am still unaware as to how they would have created this conference. I can open up Pronto, click "Join Conference", but I have no pre-defined conferences, so nothing is available to select. If I enter a name, like test@rymes.com, it tries to connect, but never succeeds. If I enter the "uniq..." address from my earlier posts, it does connect.

Where would I define a pre-defined conference?

Tom