From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: Oddity in IM
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:25:56 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Jon,

Thanks for the confirmation, that is what I expected. However, I still have a few questions:

1.) Why, when the user who created the conference was the only one in the room, and they were no longer logged in to Pronto, did they keep getting the automated "Are you still there?" messages from CGP?
2.) How do I create a static, pre-defined chat-room?

Tom