From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: Oddity in IM
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:57:30 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, Thanks again Jon. I went and figured out how to create one. The only oddity was that pressing return with the insertion point still in the text box did not have the same effect as clicking on the "Create" button. Doing so did not create the room.

Another question is can you define a chat room so that users are always in there by default, or maybe send an IM to a list or a group and have all of the online members of the list or group automatically signed in to the chatroom, or receive the IM? The obvious reason would be to quickly send an IM to everyone. Even an IM to all@domain.dom might be a decent option. Will this work?

Tom