From: James Roman <james_roman@ssaihq.com>
Subject: Re: Re: XMPP from Google
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:27:54 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Technical Support wrote:

The XMPP listener is set to limit the number of connections from
non-Client IP addresses. You may need to increase that limit and the
overall limit for XMPP channels.

I'm not sure which non-Client connection limit you re referring to. Under Setting->Real Time->XMPP->Receiving ->Listener we have only two settings; Limit Connections from same Address, Reserve Connections for Clients. Both are set to 100. Since we are just beginning testing the XMPP capabilities, we only have about 5 people (with client addresses) configured to use XMPP currently, so we never come close to approaching these connection limits in the XMPP monitor. We were trying to expand our testing to outside services when we ran into this snag. I would not be surprised to find that there was a restriction at a higher level (domain-wide/server-wide or firewall) that was restricting access, but I'm not sure where to look. I'm pretty sure that the firewalls (server and network) are configured properly since the connection is recorded by CGP in the first place.