From: James Roman <james_roman@ssaihq.com>
Subject: Re: Re: XMPP from Google
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:54:55 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Technical Support wrote:
Hello,

James Roman wrote:
On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Technical Support wrote:

The XMPP listener is set to limit the number of connections from
non-Client IP addresses. You may need to increase that limit and the
overall limit for XMPP channels.

I'm not sure which non-Client connection limit you re referring to.
Under Setting->Real Time->XMPP->Receiving ->Listener we have only two
settings; Limit Connections from same Address, Reserve Connections
for Clients. Both are set to 100.

And what was the total number of XMPP channels (one level higher in
the settings)? If That was the same or less than that reserved for
clients, then connections from non-client IPs would be rejected with
that error.
OK when you put it like that it seems obvious. I only had 50 XMPP channels allocated and 100 reserved for client connections. I bumped the XMPP channels up to 300 and immediately started getting Google connections.

Thanks.