From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: IM features and improvements
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:59:43 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have used Spark here and it seems to work with custom messages.

We do have some really odd issues with rosters, where users who are online and active do not show up to other users. I don't know if this is a CGP issue, or a Windows Messenger/SIP issue, as most of our users are using Messenger for IM. Basically, you sometimes log in and see that only one or two people are online, even though everyone is logged in and set as available. Then, at some point, the server notifies you that 50 people all logged in at the same time.

Tom