From: Todd Schuldt <tschuld@kirkwood.edu>
Subject: Router relay entry format
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:35:26 -0500
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
We use a CGP host to control smtp access from various appliances on campus.  Basically we consolidate appliance based smtp traffic to the CGP host which then relays to our faculty system and denies relaying to any non campus address from unapproved appliances.

We have the following type entries under router:
Relay: kirkwood.edu = kirkwood.edu@someserver.kirkwood.edu.via ; unrestricted relay directly to edge server
Relay: student.kirkwood.edu = student.kirkwood.edu@student.kirkwood.edu.via ; unrestricted relay to live@edu host

But now we need to allow unauthenticated relaying to an outside domain address and I only want that one address (someservice@somedomain.net) available for relay from an unauthenticated appliance, not the whole domain.

I've tried

Relay: someservice@somedomain.net = someservice@somedomain.net@somedomain.net.via  ; Individual address relay allow test
Relay: someservice@somedomain.net = someservice%somedomain.net@somedomain.net.via  ; Individual address relay allow test

To no success - I know I did this before years ago under CGP 4.x at another company but can't remember the exact setup I used.

Todd Schuldt
Senior System Administrator
Kirkwood Community College
(319) 398-5899 x5763