From: Wiley Sanders <wms2@stmarys-ca.edu>
Subject: Upgrade 4.2.7 to 5.3.8 - specifying account layout on disk
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:24:02 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We are upgrading from 4.2.7 to 5.3.8 (current version) and have the luxury of migrating to a brand new host. The old server, which was set up long before my time. User mailboxes are laid out according to the following subdirectory structure:

/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/[aa.sub .. zz.sub]/<username>.macnt

By default the new install seems to put accounts all in

/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/<username>.macnt

I cannot find the configuration option where this subdirectory structure is specified. Any ideas? Thanks,

--
 Wiley Sanders
 St Marys College of CA