From: Uwe Baemayr <cgate@baemayr.com>
Subject: Re: Blacklist-admin email address
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:21:08 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for your reply.  I assume that the <blacklist-admin@mydomain> email
address is specified in the denial when a message is refused because of a
blacklist.

Is it possible to change this address to a different address (say "rbl-
admin") to invalidate the current address -- or, after a refusal, are the
spammers just sending email to whatever address mentioned in the denial out
of spite?  In the latter case, changing it wouldn't do any good.

Is "blacklist-admin" part of the RFC, like <poastmaster> -- does it have to
exist?

--- Uwe