From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Expunging Calendar
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:34:43 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/01/2010 11:17 AM, Technical Support wrote:

To remove only the relevant items (not recurring) you need to parse the
calendar items. The simplest parsing is to grep for RRULE attribute in
the iCalendar data - that sets up recurrence rule. This even works when
you filter a Calendar folder on messages that contain RRULE in
Thunderbird or WebUser.

Can you be a little more specific? I know I'll have to specify that RRULE=whateveritsayswhennotrecurrent somewhere, but it's not obvious to me.

1.) Log in to the relevant account, view the calendar as a folder.
2.) ???
3.) Profit!?