From: Wiley Sanders <wsanders@wsanders.net>
Subject: Re: Strange WebMail refresh problem
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:52:04 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Make sure the user's Webmail session is not timing out. We have had
users complain that they compose a message, do not immediately send
it, walk away from their desk for an hour, and then lose their message
when the Webmail session times out while they are away. I've had to
bump the Webmail session timeout up to 8 hours.

I don't think the previous versions of Webmail could autosave drafts,
contrary to our users' claims. It's just that the look and feel of
the skin substantially changed and they are trying to blame every
problem they have on he upgrade. Pronto has the capability to autosave
drafts, but the simple HTML in the skins doesn't.

-Wiley Sanders
 St Marys College of California
 http://wsanders.net