From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Strange WebMail refresh problem
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:35:14 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/04/2010 2:52 PM, Wiley Sanders wrote:

I don't think the previous versions of Webmail could autosave drafts,
contrary to our users' claims. It's just that the look and feel of
the skin substantially changed and they are trying to blame every
problem they have on he upgrade. Pronto has the capability to autosave
drafts, but the simple HTML in the skins doesn't.

I lost a long e-mail one time long ago in webmail because I had an old session, and I got the "Your session has timed out..." messages and a "Resume Operation" Message. When I freaked out and clicked the back button, I lost the message. I later figure out that if I had just clicked "Resume Operation", it would have been fine.

Maybe your users are similarly confused, or maybe there has been a change in certain skins?