From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Expunging Calendar
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:06:43 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
 On 09/03/2010 4:13 AM, John Kougoulos wrote:

you filter a Calendar folder on messages that contain RRULE in
Thunderbird or WebUser.

Can you be a little more specific? I know I'll have to specify that RRULE=whateveritsayswhennotrecurrent somewhere, but it's not obvious to me.

1.) Log in to the relevant account, view the calendar as a folder.
2.) ???
3.) Profit!?

I believe that in thunderbird you could search messages using filters eg:
Match all of the following
Date is before 6/3/2010
Body doesn't contain RRULE

OK, so I have gone back to making this happen, and I cannot subscribe to the folder in Thunderbird. I can See two of the calendars, but not the others for some reason. They are not showing up in the subscribe dialog box, either.

I have also tried configuring them as aliases in my account and that does not work, either. They do not appear in my list of folders to which I can subscribe.

What have I screwed up?