From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Expunging Calendar
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:30:08 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Sorry, Nicolas, I thought you were giving instructions, but you were asking for clarification. What I mean is this:

Before changing the "Non-Mail Mailboxes visible via IMAP" flag, two of the calendars in the account were already available via IMAP, which leads me to wonder "What is different about those two?". I can say for certain that they are the two most recently created ones, but that's all I can say.

My question about changing mailbox type was based on a (likely incorrect) presumption that those two calendars were showing up because CGP saw them as "Mail mailboxes" instead of "Non-mail Mailboxes".

Sorry for the confusion,

Tom

On 10/21/2010 5:49 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:
What do you mean by "specify their type"? They don't appear as calendar in webmail?

NH

On 2010-10-21 16:31, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 10/19/2010 4:59 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:
Maybe pre-existing subscriptions.

Specify their type?

NH
Nicolas,

Where should I specify the type? I have yet to locate it....