From: Tracy Fread <tracy.f@diversicom.net>
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:13:32 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have been using Outlook 2010 for quite some time now with CGP 5.3.4 (I will be upgrading shortly). It does work but has quite a few bugs associated with it--missing menus, email folders that will re-arrange themselves seemingly at will, crashes, etc. You will have to use the admin interface or pronto to configure the missing options. I don't recommend anyone use it with CGP until these issues have been addressed unless you like to have your phone ring... I have inquired about support for it since I installed it and not until recently have we gotten an answer--it will be supported (fully?) when CGP 5.4 comes out, supposedly towards the end of the year.

Tracy Fread
Network Administrator
320.256.7471
www.diversicom.net