From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: Helo command rejected
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:04:47 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hello,

Would someone share with me the work around for Communigate Pro sending only
the main domain name in response to the ehlo command. I am running Server
Version 5.2.12. There seem to be exchange servers that are failing my smtp
send because the reply from the ehlo command is hamilton.net. Do I need to
get my license reissued with mail.hamilton.net? I also have multiple domains
on multiple IP addresses how do I set that up. I have notice that other
servers let you configure the helo response per IP.

I'm sure others on this list are having this issue. It use to be that it
failed on only one or two servers but more and more admins are setting there
servers to reject messages on the ehlo.

The messages I get are similar to.

504 5.5.2 <DDW78RH1>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname

Thanks
Wayne