From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: iPad skin
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:00:11 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/27/2010 8:51 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
[snip]
My recommendation is to setup iPad's Mail with IMAP and use it instead. I use email from my iPad quite regularly, I couldn't imagine using webmail over the included email app, yet. If you need webmail, get in touch with Niversoft and see if they are going to release an iPad version of Lookout. Otherwise, use Spid or Aquinox.
[snip]

This is good advice, as the mail app is really good. Far better than any web skin could ever be. However, it's not any use if you are using someone else's iPad and want to check your mail, as the last thing you want to do is configure your account on their iPad.

Hopefully Apple will add a multi-user option for the iPad soon, as it would be nice to be able to pick ours up, tap "Switch to Tom's profile" and then have mail show up with my settings. Anyone else could pick it up and swap it to their settings. Sure would be nice.