From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Incoming Mail Rule Permissions
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 08:31:05 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
What permissions do I need to provide to a user to allow them to modify other users' "Incoming Mail Rules" under the "Mail" tab?

I have created a user that can create and modify accounts, but all of the controls are hidden to them on that tab and none of the check boxes in the "Access Rights" tab seem to control that functionality. Before I start trying to narrow it down by enabling and disabling all of the various options, I thought I'd ask here.