From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Moving from OS X 10.4 to OS X 10.6 Server
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:07:32 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/17/2010 9:41 AM, Ron Smith wrote:
I always just do an scp after quitting the CGP process. I logged in as root before I believe.

Ron

Ron,

That might have made it easier, but it was a big file and the scp process was taking far longer due to the encryption, I presume. In the end, I think my major problem was related to either an omitted "sudo" when unzipping or a problem caused by going to http://localhost:8010 instead of http://my.ip.addr.ess:8010. I think maybe another service is bound to the loopback address?

Either way, up and working now.