From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Changing HTTPU Listeners
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:19:52 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Howdy,

I am running a WIndows Server 2008 machine that hosts our web server and CGP. This means that the HTTPU listener cannot be moved to port 80, as it's already taken. However, I want to use AirSync, and I need to have https/http access to CGP on the standard ports.

To this end, I have configured a second NIC and made sure that none of the sites in IIS are bound to that IP Address. I then modified the Listener settings for HTTPU and added entries for ports 80 and 443 that are only bound to the second NIC. I left the existing 8100 and 9100 entries bound to both NICS.

I think this ought to work, but I am unable to connect to the new entries. I'm guessing that IIS is answering the requests, but giving a 404 because no site is configured to that address and port.

I know I'm forgetting some silly little step, but I am unable to figure out which it is. Can someone point me in the right direction?