From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Default setting for Start of week?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:39:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I just opened Pronto to add an item to my calendar, which is something I don't often do. I noticed that it was set to have Monday, not Sunday, as the start of the week. I'm sure this would easily be changed if I spent some time in the Preferences pane, but I am wondering:

Is there a setting to change the default for this? In other words, change one setting and all users have Sunday as the start of the week, rather than having each user manually change it.

Just curious,