From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:33:09 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 2010-11-30 9:33 PM, Thomas Rymes wrote:

I'm fairly certain that most people choose a non-CGP List program instead of using CGP's List module. The dedicated programs are generally more powerful and easier to administer, IIRC.

As a non-intensive list user, I am simply parroting posts made here in the past....

Any in particular?

Cheers,
Robert Opalko

mailman is one. Hopefully others will chime in with suggestions.

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html

If you're just going to have a little list traffic, CGP is the way to go. If you're really looking to do some heavy lifting, though, I think it might be advisable to look into more dedicated solutions.