From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Android Airsync unable to send
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:13:44 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all. After finagling things a bit, I finally got my android phone to work with CGP as an "Exchange Account".  Or I thought I did. It seems that I got bit by the same behavior as this old list message: http://groups.google.com/group/demos.local.lists.cgp/tree/browse_frm/month/2010-08/20fd9747356a9c76?rnum=51&_done=/group/demos.local.lists.cgp/browse_frm/month/2010-08?

The phone is a Verizon Fascinate, CGP is version 5.3.10. Anything I try to send just sits in the outbox. Adding an Outbox folder to the account did not help. Removing both accounts (CGP via Exchange and another via IMAP) and re-adding the CGP one didn't do the trick either.

Does anyone have a solution, or am I looking at reverting to IMAP?