Mailing List Message #101197
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Android Airsync unable to send
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:13:44 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
Hi all. After finagling things a bit, I finally got my android phone to work with CGP as an "Exchange Account".  Or I thought I did. It seems that I got bit by the same behavior as this old list message:

The phone is a Verizon Fascinate, CGP is version 5.3.10. Anything I try to send just sits in the outbox. Adding an Outbox folder to the account did not help. Removing both accounts (CGP via Exchange and another via IMAP) and re-adding the CGP one didn't do the trick either.

Does anyone have a solution, or am I looking at reverting to IMAP?