From: Ron Smith <postmaster@pmbx.net>
Subject: Re: windows phone and IMAP
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:08:49 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Need to check the actual purge delay on the Windows mail client. Though it can appear that the mail is 'delete' is will remain until the mail software actually tells the mail server to delete it. This is standard function in most modern mail clients.

It would be expected that the different mail clients would not be 'aware' of what the others had 'deleted' as those lists of 'deleted' emails would be private to each mail client.

Ron Smith
postmaster@pmbx.net

Isn't technology just fascinatingly maddening... it makes the process of messing things up so much more streamlined and enjoyable!

=-)