From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: 168 Calendar Alarms
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:43:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/13/2010 9:02 AM, Jeff Wark wrote:
7 days * 24 hours/day = 168 hours

That is the only significance I can see there.  1 event per hour for a week.

On 12/12/2010 6:26 PM, Thomas Rymes wrote:
Anyone have an idea why I have 168 e-mails in my inbox with the subject "Event Notification: '' will start in 2878 minute(s)"?

Kinda weird, I gotta say.....

Tom

Well, it was actually an event that was about two days in advance. I was receiving about two e-mails per minute each and every minute reminding me of that event. I am not completely certain, but it looks as if they were originating from my MacBook, which had been turned off until yesterday (and is off again).

Why the MacBook would have been triggering these e-mails I can only guess.