From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Reminder e-mails/IMs every minute [was: Re: 168 Calendar Alarms]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 16:41:30 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/12/2010 6:26 PM, Thomas Rymes wrote:
Anyone have an idea why I have 168 e-mails in my inbox with the subject "Event Notification: '' will start in 2878 minute(s)"?

Kinda weird, I gotta say.....

Tom

OK, so I am occasionally finding that this is happening to me again. The first time seemed to be as a result of iCal on my MacOS 10.6 machine, and now it seems to happen sporadically with Thunderbird/Lightning connected via CalDAV.

Randomly, normally when a reminder pops up as scheduled, I will get an e-mail and an IM from CGP as a reminder (this is how my account is set up). However, if I dismiss the pop-up reminder in Thunderbird, I get another reminder via email and IM. The reminders always say that my event will start in X minutes, even if the event is two days in the future.

This does not seem to happen if I don't have a CalDAV client open.

This is on 5.3.10. I plan to upgrade to 5.3.11 once I clarify the MAPI version (another e-mail will be forthcoming...)

Has this happened to anyone else?