From: Urban Loesch <bind@enas.net>
Subject: Re: lost mailbox
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:38:05 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

sound's like a problem with the filesystem.
Possible Disk problem. Try a filesystem check.

regards
Urban

Ing. Mag. Joachim Stampfer wrote:
i have lost my contact folder on my communigate linux server (open suse).

in the file system the folder Kontakte.mdir exists but all attributes are set to "?".
all group, owner or all attributes are "?". the owner name is set to "?" and the group name too.
has anybody seen this before. i think i should change the hardware as soon a possible  :-)

the logfile entries are:

15:21:35.892 1 MAILBOX(xxx.xxx/Kontakte) mailbox directory does not exist
15:21:35.892 1 AIRSYNC-649881(xxx.xxx/Appl6Q049MQ4A4S) 'Kontakte' failed to open for synching. Error Code=mailbox directory not found