From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Router entry to intercept outgoing e-mail
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:40:45 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, an odd one here, but I'm looking for a quick way to intercept an e-mail that will be sent out via our server, but to an incorrect address. Basically, a customer signed up for an online portal with the wrong address, and then forgot the password. So, if they click the "Forgot your password" link, an e-mail to the bogus address will be sent out.

What I'd like to do is put a router entry in that grabs that e-mail before it goes out and redirects it to me, so I can log in, change the address to be correct, then reset the password, delete the router entry, and send out an e-mail to the customer.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I get a little nervous around the router...