From: Antonio Formato <antonio.formato@aditinet.it>
Subject: Re: WriteStorageFile - CLI command
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:37:36 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Quinton,
I'm trying to write a perl script that stores a pdf file on personal area storage for every users in a specified domain.
From file name script should understand user name and it should put file on storage area for the users.

Regards
Antonio

Il 27/01/2011 16:18, quinton.wells@ba.com ha scritto:
Hi Antonio
What are you trying to do with it?
Quinton

--
This message is private and confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please email it back to the sender and immediately permanently delete it from your computer system.  Please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.

British Airways may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails, where permitted by law, for the purposes of security and staff training and in order to prevent or detect unauthorised use of the British Airways email system.

Virus checking of emails (including attachments) is the responsibility of the recipient.

British Airways Plc is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1777777.  Registered office: Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0GB.

Additional terms and conditions are available on our website: www.ba.com

--
02
 Antonio Formato