From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Pronto contact issues
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:14:26 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, I was using Pronto yesterday to work with contacts, and I noticed the following issues:

1.) Company contacts imported from gmail often included the company name in the "Full Name" field, as well as the "Organization" field.
2.) Other company contacts did not have anything in the "Full Name" field, but they also had nothing in the "File As" field, making them show up at the end of the list as blanks. Once I pasted the Organization data into the "File As" field, all worked as you would expect.
3.) Contacts imported from gmail seemed to have the address all stuffed into the "Suite" field, so that "2 Main St, MyTown, NH" Showed up as "Suite #:2 Main St, MyTown, NH" in the interface.
4.) I accidentally deleted a contact, and I had no way of restoring it from the trash. The "Move into" control in Pronto does not allow you to select the Contacts folder, and I did not see a contacts specific trash area in Pronto.

The first three problems could be gmail problems, having to do with how they format an export. However, the third is either user error on my part of a CGP issue. Can anyone confirm?

Many thanks,