From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Contacts, Calendar synchronization with outlook IMAP
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:46:16 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/23/2011 2:07 AM, Mohseen Ahmed Mustafa wrote:
We all know MAPI performance is not good with unstable and slow internet
connection. It hangs, mails remain in outbox for ever are two of the
most common problems faced so far with our users.

In my experience, mail remaining in the outbox until you click "Send/Receive" is usually due to an interrupted network connection, which causes Outlook to go into Offline Mode. Click file, then uncheck "Work Offline".

Do you know if we can use any external plugins similar to funambol
(http://www.funambol.com/) which would synchronize CommuniGate contacts
and Calendarswith outlook IMAP interface?

I do not think so. We really haven't had many problems with MAPI performance for a number of years. What versions are you running?