From: jo <cgplist@scheko.net>
Subject: WindowsMobile 6.1 and CGPro5.4 probs
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:21:05 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

since upgrading to 5.4.0 (from latest 5.3) my HTC Touch HTC Touch HD
(Blackstone) won't sync anymore. I'ved tried to delete and reconfigure
the partnership without success. ActiveSync on the mobile device shows
error 0x80004005.  The device starts to sync and makes duplictates of
my contacts on nearly every try. Whe I disable contacts it tries to
sync calendar but interrupts with the same error.
Syncing of E-Mail only works on manually starting send&receive.

Search results on that error are mostly related to exchange.

Any ideas?

jo