From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: CGP 5.4.0 and Android - Syncing Calendars, Contacts and Mail over Airsync
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:48:50 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/13/2011 11:40 AM, Andy Kunkle wrote:

We had some issues with the HTC Incredible where you replied to messages
and they got stuck in the Outbox on the phone for no apparent reason. If
you created a new message it sent fine, and if you removed the original
text from the reply it would also send. Very strange behavior. But
overall I'm impressed with the Android OS.

Andy,

We had the same "stuck in outbox" problem with Samsung Fascinates and CGP 5.3.x. Is the problem still present on 5.4?