From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: 5.4 stability
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:33:32 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/15/2011 12:59 PM, Joseph DeCaria wrote:
From what I've been seeing on the list, there appear to be a few problems with CGP 5.4. Is it serious enough that  Communigate releasing an updated version soon, or should I go ahead and install 5.4.0 this weekend?

Regards
Joseph DeCaria

I hate to provide an answer that doesn't answer your question, but this really depends on you and your appetite for risk, etc.

Personally, I prefer not to install an X.0 release and I plan to wait for 5.4.1, but that's just me. Others would disagree, for any number of valid reasons. Secondly, if you have been waiting for a feature or bugfix that is in 5.4.x, then you should probably go for it. If you're just updating to stay current, then you might want to wait.