From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Android/iPad - contacts/calendar access as Exchange client
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 08:53:19 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 08/01/2011 4:37 PM, Jim Steil wrote:
Hi

I've got an android phone (HTC desire) and iPad that I can get working
as an exchange client if I'm connected on the local network to my CGP
server. But, if I use my phone over the cell data network or my iPad
from home, the exchange client doesn't work. Is there a setting
somewhere in CGP that would cause this to happen? I believe I have the
necessary ports opened publicly, but am not sure. What ports need to be
open for this to work? Any other ideas?

-Jim

You definitely need the web ports open and pointing to CGP. If you are running another web server (Apache, IIS) on this machine, then you have some hoops to jump through.