From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Instant Message Logs
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:01:09 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Aug 19, 2011, at 11:11 AM, Juergen P. [core] wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:21:02 +0200
Oliver Koch <koch@rz.tu-clausthal.de> wrote:
Hi,
Am 18.08.2011 18:25, schrieb Tom Rymes:
In the User guide (http://www.communigate.com/cgatepro/FileStore.html#Special), I see that Instant Messages are saved to each user's File Storage. However, when looking at the users' file storage, those files are not present.

Do I need to enable something for that to happen?
AFAIK the IM logs are saved to History.mbox (or History.mdir) in the account's directory.
Kind regards,
Oliver Koch

hi,

yes you can choose to save or not.
you can enable / disable that for example in pronto settings.

greetings

Juergen

Oliver: I was under the impression that IM sessions made using Pronto as the client were saved in the History mailbox. I am looking for logs of ANY IM, using Spark, Padion, Windows Messenger, or whichever client.

Juergen: Is the implication that only those chats made in Pronto are logged? The documentation didn't make that clear.