From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: "Stale" SIP dialog entries under "Status".
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:27:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I think I have asked this before, but I do not think I received an answer. We used to use Windows Messenger for IM via SIP. We have since transitioned away to Spark using XMPP.

Having said that, if you view the "status" page in the admin interface for many of our users who previously used Windows Messenger, they still have entries under "Event Packages" for both "dialog" and "presence" for SIP.

You can see a screenshot of the specific area here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VpppzwNDF1A/Tl42ifTn8zI/AAAAAAAACAQ/SKkBgMa0VSM/s800/old%252520dialog%252520entries.jpg

Only users that have used Windows Messenger in the past have Dialog entries. All users have the presence entries, so that seems normal, but I am curious as to why the protocol shown is SIP (ie: sip:user@domain.dom).

How can I go about clearing these old dialog entries?