Mailing List Message #102418
From: Vesse Michel <>
Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy S II
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 15:37:33 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
Hi Juergen,
thank you for your answer ,
my first send is the message from the user... since i have create the account with Exchange on the Mobile and that seem to run correctly.
If i upgrade from CGP 5.3.13 to 5.4.1 does i must delete the account on the mobile and recreate a new ?
what is the difference with the pronto.apk for android?
Pronto mobile for iPhone and android are free?
where can i download Pronto mobile for iPhone please
best regards

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:45:26 +0200
"Juergen P. [core]" <> wrote:
could you please describe the problem more detailed ?
thank you

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:39:46 +0200
 "Vesse Michel" <> wrote:
 Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
 Server Version: 5.3.13
 MAPI Version:
 a new user has just take a Samsung Galaxy SII with
 difficult to add new account on this Galaxy to run with
 if anyone has experience on how to parameter CGP to set
the phone to work properly, I would be happy to have this
 Best regards
24/24 iPhone, Android, web, Outlook ...