From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: "Stale" SIP dialog entries under "Status".
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:16:16 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/02/2011 12:18 PM, Technical Support wrote:

Internally all signaling in CGPro is modeled after SIP, so it's normal
to see sip; URIs there even when SIP is not really used.

The dialog IDs are removed only when new ones are added, so it's normal
to see there few old dialog IDs in accounts that used Windows Messenger
(that client setups full SIP dialogs even for sending MESSAGE requests,
unlike other SIP IM clients).

How can I go about clearing these old dialog entries?

they are stored in the account info, but I don't think that cleaning up
the status page from that stale data is worth of messing up with account
info.

Dmitry,

Belated thanks on this information. Would logging in to Messenger and then back out be likely to clear this cruft if I just want it gone for, shall we say, cosmetic reasons?

Given the information you posted, it's not a big deal, but I'm still curious.