From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: "Stale" SIP dialog entries under "Status".
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:07:34 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2011-09-06 19:16, Tom Rymes wrote:

<snip>

Dmitry,

Belated thanks on this information. Would logging in to Messenger and
then back out be likely to clear this cruft if I just want it gone for,
shall we say, cosmetic reasons?

No, that won't help. To clean that dialog info out of the account info
you will need a script: it will need to read the SIPEevents dictionary,
empty the "dialogs" member in it and write it back. On a stopped server
you can do this with a direct access to account.info file. Though, I
don't think the issue is worth of the hassle.

OK, that's what I figured. We still run into oddities with various clients, so I have been tracking down different things.

Thanks again,