From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: synchronization emails with GSM android
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:17:47 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Massimo,
thank you for your help, just time for me to upgrade to 5.4.1 ...
Best regards
michel

Ciao,

that was a known issue, already solved in version 5.4.0 of the airsync protocol.

Massimo

Il giorno 08/set/2011, alle ore 15.20, Vesse Michel ha scritto:

Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003
Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit)
Server Version: 5.3.13

SAMSUNG GSII : GT-I9100
Android 2.3.3
Bande de base : I9100BUKG1
Kernel : 2.6.35.7-I9100BUKG2-CL342890
root@DELL102#2
version : GINGERBREAD.BUKG2

Hi,
I set up a profile "ExchangeServer" on a Samsung GGSII android with an account CGP,
all seems well synchronized, the files agenda event contact but I have a problem when i reply from a message, some of my email stay in my outbox and then leave the next day or stay on .. I can not say what it is ?
thank you for your help.
michel