From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: share calendar
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:15:03 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/08/2011 2:01 PM, Juergen P. [core] wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:55:22 +0200
"Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
hello,
i say that i can share a calendar with other people who
have account on CGP but i want to create a calendar that I
want to share with people who do not have accounts on CGP.
it was interesting to have only a single access to this
calendar with http or by other means ...
i want to be the administrator of this calendar and that
other people can enter new events and be prevented by
email of an event is added or change ..
if someone can help me
thank you

> afaik doctors net got such a solution. you should ask CGS.

Juergen,

I don't think I have any idea what you mean. Perhaps it's just me, though.

Michel: I don't have a solution, but let me clarify what I think you are looking for:

1.) A shared calendar that is
2.) Accessible by people who do not have an account on the CGP server
3.) Those same people can add, change, or delete (?) events in that calendar.
4.) The system will notify them all by e-mail of any changes, additions, or deletions from the calendar.

Is that what you are looking for?