Mailing List Message #102447
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: Device incapable of SMTP Auth (again)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:24:16 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On Sep 9, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:

You could maybe setup a small CGP (free community edition) server on another machine on your network and have that instance only accept mail from designed IP(s) - the one(s) incapable of SMTP AUTH. This instance would forward (with AUTH) to your main CGP server.

Nicolas Hatier, ing. <>
Niversoft idées logicielles -

Thanks, Nicolas. You had made that suggestion before, but I am trying to avoid the extra instance of CGP, etc.

I should probably listen to you, but what fun would that be?